CyanogenMod team, which is famous for developing ROMs for various Android devices, is up with something encouraging for HTC Explorer (Pico). Owners of HTC Explorer (Pico) can now taste the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean by installing CyanogenMod 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom Jelly Bean ROM on it. Bring better user interface, better features on your HTC Explorer (Pico) by installing this custom ROM. Don’t panic about the installation process. Just read out this article to learn about how to install CyanogenMod 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom Jelly Bean ROM on HTC Explorer (Pico).
- Take the backup of entire data. Though this is optional, but all out of you who have ever done rooting before, must be familiar with its importance.
- Make sure that the battery is charged for 85 percent at least.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device. For this, navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and then check the ‘USB Debugging’ there.
- Make sure that you have all necessary USB Drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
Install CyanogenMod 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom Jelly Bean ROM on HTC Explorer (Pico)
- Download CyanogenMod 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom Jelly Bean ROM for HTC Explorer (Pico) from here.
- Now connect your HTC Explorer (Pico) with your PC/Laptop by using USB cable. Once connected, transfer the file downloaded in the first step to your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off your HTC Explorer (Pico).
- Enter your device into Bootloader/Fastboot Mode. For this, press Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Now in your PC/Laptop, proceed to android-sdk-windowsplatform-tools folder. While being in this folder, open the command prompt. How? Just go as Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt.
- In the command prompt, type the following command.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Press Enter, and after that, type the following command:
- Just follow the simple onscreen instructions. Select BOOTLOADER and then go to the RECOVERY mode.
- Navigate to ‘install update from external SDcard’ ->>choose zip from SDcard’.
- Here from the no. of available options, select the file that you downloaded in the first step of this process.
- Confirm your installation by pressing Power button, and then wait for a few minutes for the installation to get completed.
- Go to recovery main menu and select the ‘reboot system now’.
- Your HTC Explorer (Pico) will reboot now.
That’s all. You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Custom Jelly Bean ROM on your HTC Explorer (Pico). Enjoy the new taste!!
This post is about:
- htc explorer android 4 2 2, cyanogenmod 10 1 htc explorer, htc explorer cyanogenmod 10 1, download cyanogenmod 10 1 for htc explorer, rom htc explorer, htc pico fastboot files, htc explorer jelly bean 4 2, دانلود رام اندروید 4 2 برای htc explorer, cyanogenmod 10 1 para htc explorer, how to install android 4 2 2 on htc explorer