The official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware is now available for Motorola Droid Razr XT910, although it’s yet to be rolled out for all countries across the world. Actually, it was recently made available as an OTA update in Brazil, and now it has been leaked from the servers of Motorola servers & you can now manually update your device to this latest official ICS firmware with the help of a few manual procedures. Remember that if you will manually update your Motorola Droid Razr XT910 to this official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware, then you won’t ever be able to downgrade your device to Gingerbread. So, proceed with your own risk and don’t ever held us responsible for any damage happened to your device after this manual update. Now, let’s move on and check out the pre-requirements & procedures to install this official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware manually on your Motorola Droid Razr XT910 :
Pre-Requirements for Installing Official Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Manually on Motorola Droid Razr XT910
- Root your Motorola Droid Razr XT910
- Backup all your data, contacts, messages, settings, call logs etc. before installing the firmware.
- Charge your device’s battery up to at least 60% before starting to install the firmware.
- Disable your phone’s antivirus & firewall if you have any installed on your device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone from here – Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
- You can use OTA Root Keeper if you want to keep your device rooted even after the installation of the firmware.
How to Install Official Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware / ROM Manually on Motorola Droid Razr XT910 ?
- Download Official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware package for your Motorola Droid Razr XT910 from here – Download Now.
- Connect your phone with the computer using a USB data cable and transfer the downloaded .zip of the firmware to your device’s external SD card.
- Once you have transferred the file, just disconnect the USB cable from the computer and turn off your phone straight away.
- After that, enter into recovery mode by pressing these buttons – Volume Up Button + Power Button + Volume Down Button.
- Now select – “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Wipe Cache Partition” in recovery mode to wipe your device’s cache so that it won’t disturb during the installation process of the firmware.
- Now select – “Install ZIP from SD Card” and choose the firmware file from your phone’s SD card i.e. – “Blur_Version.651.167.3370.XT910.Brasil.en.BR.zip” file available in your phone’s external memory card and press the “OK” button to install the firmware on your Motorola Droid Razr XT910.
- That’s all, the firmware will now be installed on your phone within a few minutes.
- Now select – “+++ Go Back +++” and then “Reboot System Now” to get out of recovery mode and reboot your phone.
Congratulations mate, you have now installed this official Android 4.0.4 ICS firmware or ROM on your Motorola Droid Razr XT910 without the arrival of its OTA update. Well done buddy, but remember that you will now be unable to downgrade your device to the previous firmware. That means, you will need to stuck with this ICS firmware, but don’t worry, you can install any new ICS firmware on your phone without any problem. If you had faced any problem while installing the firmware on your device, then just notify us about it in the comments’ section, we will try our best to help you out.
This post is about:
- motorola razr xt910 stock rom download, flash το razrxt910 στην ics stock rom, razr download mode, install motorola firmware use sd card, xt910 download mode, motorola xt910 download mode, how to manually update motorola razr xt910 with official ics 4 0 4 firmware, flash to 4 0 4 ics droid, razr xt910 firmware, how to flash oficial ics on motorola xt910