The all new TouchWiz UI 5.0 or TouchWiz UX Launcher 5.0 has finally been ported to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N700 unofficially from the all new Samsung Galaxy S III. It was previously ported to Samsung Galaxy S II, and now it’s also available for Galaxy Note. Originally, Galaxy Note features TouchWiz UI 4.0 and now can upgrade your device’s user interface to this latest version of TouchWiz UI, and I’m pretty certain, you will great difference in your user interface after installing TouchWiz UI 5.0 on your Galaxy Note.
So, you can improve the user interface of your Galaxy Note by installing this latest TouchWiz launcher on your device, and give your device a look of Galaxy S3. But remember that, you will need to have any ICS firmware or ROM installed on your Galaxy S III in order to install this latest TouchWiz launcher on your device. After that, you can install it on your device using ClockworkMod Recovery. Now, let’s have a look at the procedures you will need to follow to install it on your Galaxy Note :
How to Install TouchWiz UI 5.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ?
- At first, install XXLPY Android 4.0.3 ICS firmware on your Galaxy Note.
- Then, install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Note.
- Download TouchWiz UI 5.0 or TouchWiz UX Launcher 5.0 for your Galaxy Note from here – Download Now.
- Connect your device with the computer using a data cable and transfer the downloaded file onto your Galaxy Note’s SD card.
- Now turn off your device, and enter into recovery mode by pressing these buttons – Volume Up Button + Home Button + Power Button.
- Once you have booted into recovery mode, select “Install ZIP from SD Card” and then“Choose ZIP from SD Card”.
- Now browse into the folder in which you had transferred the downloaded file of the launcher and choose the .zip file of TouchWiz UI 5.0.
- Now select “Install” to install this latest TouchWiz UI 5.0 on your Galaxy Note.
That’s all, you have now successfully installed TouchWiz UI 5.0 or TouchWiz UX Launcher 5.0 on your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. You are now ready to use your device on TouchWiz UI 5.0 and get a look of Galaxy S3 on your device !