We have finally got our hands on the stock wallpapers of the all new Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 which can now be downloaded onto any Android device & can be set as a homes screen wallpaper or a lock screen wallpaper with ease. So, if you want to feature your Android device with the look of Samsung Galaxy S3, then you can at least download these stock wallpapers and give your device a resembling look of Galaxy S3. You can download the package of these stock wallpapers of Samsung Galaxy S III from the link given below and apply the same as your home screen wallpapers or lock screen wallpapers with the procedures mentioned below :
Download Samsung Galaxy III Stock Wallpapers & Apply them as your Home Screen or Lock Screen Wallpaper [How to Guide]
- Download Samsung Galaxy III Stock Wallpapers for Android SmartPhones & Tablets from here – Download Now !
- Extract the compressed package with the help of any extraction tool.
- Connect your device with the computer using a data cable and transfer the files included in the folder where you had extracted the package of the set of wallpapers, to your Android device.
- Now disconnect your device from the computer and browse into the folder where you had transferred the wallpapers.
- Now select the piece of wallpaper you want to set as your home screen or lock screen wallpaper, and tap on the “Options” button.
- Now select “Set As” and tap on “Home Screen Wallpaper” if you want to set the desired wallpaper as your device’s default home screen wallpaper or tap on “Lock Screen Wallpaper” if you want to make it your lock screen wallpaper.
That’s all, you have now downloaded all the stock wallpapers of Samsung Galaxy S3 and have learned how to apply them as your home screen & lock screen wallpaper. If you have faced any problem while following the above mentioned procedures, then just do let us know in the comments, we are always here to help you out !