Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 has received the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update. It is an AOKP Build 6 Custom Jelly Bean update that brings the features like New Navigation Bar and Lockscreen User Interface, Volume adjustment via Sound Preferences. Open Source SuperUser etc. If you want to install this ROM on your Galaxy Note 2 N7100, then just follow this step-by-step guide.
- Take the backup of entire data. Though this is optional, but all out of you who have ever done rooting before, must be familiar with its importance.
- Make sure that the battery is charged for 85 percent at least.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device. For this, navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and then check the ‘USB Debugging’ there.
- Make sure that you have all necessary USB Drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
Install AOKP Build 6 Custom Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7100
- Download the AOKP JB-MR1 Build 6 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM For Galaxy Note 2 N7100 from here.
- Download Google Apps package from here.
- Copy both files to the SD card of your device,
- Turn off your device and enter it into the Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
- Navigate to ‘Install zip from sdcard’ >> ‘Choose zip from sdcard’.
- You will see all files and folders of your device. Look for the ROM file that you downloaded in the first step. Select it by pressing Power button.
- Confirm the selection on the next step.
- Installation of the ROM will begin now. Just wait for few minutes for its completion.
- Install the Google Apps package in the same way.
- Restart your device.
That’s it. You have successfully installed the AOKP Build 6 Custom Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on your Galaxy Note 2 N7100.