Want to taste the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your HTC One S? So here is a good news for you as AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM has been launched for HTC One S. All thanks go to XDA Developer Forum Member klin1344. There are many bugs in this firmware as it’s in the initial stage. Still many new features like, smoother user interface, better Google apps feature are part of it. If you are willing to install AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM on your HTC One S, then this guide will help you for sure. But before that, let’s have a look at the bugs in this custom ROM.
What’s Not Working in this AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM For HTC One S
- As it’s in initial stage so some bugs are there are in it.
- Files are not loading fast
- Some minor bugs in camera lib.
How to Install AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM on the HTC One S
- The process may result in losing all of your data like apps, messages, contacts etc. So first of all take back up of all data to work risk-free.
- Uninstall the antivirus from device (if any).
- Don’t let the power of the device to create any problem for you. So keep your device charged at least 50 percent.
- Install ClockworkMod recovery on your phone.
- Download the ROM from here.
- Download Google Apps package from here.
- Make sure to save files on internal SD card of phone.
- Press the VOL DOWN + HOME + POWER buttons to enter into the recovery mode.
- You can scroll through the options by pressing Volume Up and Down button. To make selection of any option, press the Power button.
- Now select the ‘Install Zip From SD Card’ option and choose the .zip file of the ROM from your SD card.
- Select ‘Yes, Install__.zip’ to proceed further with the process.
- The whole process is done. Be patient for the update to get completed. Generally it takes about 2-3 minutes.
- Follow the last three steps to install GAPPS.zip on your HTC One S.
- After the reboot, your HTC One S will be running on AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM.
That’s it. So now start enjoying your HTC One S running on AOKP Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM . The process is very simple and I hope you will follow it properly. If you face problem in any step, then do let us know by your valuable comments in the comment section below.
This post is about:
- Aokp for micromax funbook, update firmware htc one sv from zip, jelly bean zip file for htc one s t-mobile, jelly ace rom aokp download, install android 4 1 on funbook by xda developer, htc one s how to install a movie downloader, htc one s 4 1 stock rom zip, gapps zip for aokp 4 1, custom ROM for htc one s running 4 1 1, aokp rom for micromax funbook