Although the official Android 4.0 ICS update for Samsung Galaxy Note is yet to be arrived for all users around the world, but there are many other choices for you which will let you install Android 4.0 ICS on your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 even before the arrival of the official ICS update. CynogenMod 9 or CM9, which is one of the most popular custom ICS ROM, has finally arrived for Samsung Galaxy Note GT-7000. So, you can now download the latest CM9 Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM for your Galaxy Note & install it instantly using ClockworkMod Recovery. At first, let’s have a look at the pre-requisites needed for installing CynogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich ROM / firmware on your Galaxy Note :
Requirements & Initial Tasks
- Your device must be rooted & must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed. Must read : (1) How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note (2) How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Charge your battery up to at least 70% so that it won’t get turned off during the installation process.
- Turn on USB Debugging on your device from - Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging !
- Turn off your device’s antivirus or firewall before starting the installation process.
- Backup your phone’s data, SMS (s), contacts & call logs using any particular
How to Install CM9 Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note – Installation Procedures !
- First of all, download the latest build of CM9 Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM for Galaxy Note from here – Download Now & Google Apps Package (GApps) from here – Download Now !
- Now connect the device with your computer via an USB data cable and transfer both the files to your SD card.
- Now turn your device off & get into the recovery mode by tapping - Volume Up Button + Home Button + Power Button !
- Once you are done with that, you can now create a backup of your currently installed ROM from – Backup and Restore > Backup, which I think is a must do task before going ahead to the further installation procedures.
- Now wipe your cache partition from - Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Wipe Cache Partition.
- After that, wipe your dalick cache from - Go to Advanced > Wipe Dalick Cache.
- Once you have wiped up your cache partition and dalick cache, just go to – Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard and select the ROM file which you have transferred via the second step.
- Again, go to - Install zip from sdcard> Choose zip from sdcard and choose the Google Apps Package (GApps) which you have transferred to your SD card along with the ROM file in the second step.
- Now, the installation process will get started which will hardly take around 2-3 minutes for getting completed. Once the process is completed just tap on the – +++Go Back+++ button and hit the - Reboot System Now option.
That’s all, you have successfully installed CynogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 ICS ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 and are now ready to get access to the awesome features of ICS on your Galaxy Note.
This post is about:
- cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip, cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip file download, download the cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip, cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip file, download cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip file, download cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip file samsung, download cm9 android 4 0 3 package, download the cm9 android 4 0 3 ics rom zip file, free download 4 0 3 for samsung galaxy note