BSNL is one of the best telecommunication companies in India. With good landline, mobile and Internet services, this company has got many users sitting all over India. The wreath for revolution of Internet goes to good tariff plans and speed provided by BSNL. BSNL’s broadband is the most used broadband service in India. Not only this, but the wireless Internet service or WiMax by BSNL is also very popular.
BSNL WiMax lets users enjoy high-speed Internet at very low cost. Because of high-speed Internet facility, BSNL WiMax has been welcomed very well by a huge user base. Hundreds of thousands of people are using this Internet facility, and if you are also one of those, then you will be pleased to know that you can pay your WiMax bill online.
Online bill paying is becoming a necessary and basic demand. BSNL offers this service, so those who are customers of this esteemed company, don’t need to go outside in the crowd to pay the bill. Pay it online! Here’s how you can pay BSNL WiMax Bill Online.
How to Pay BSNL WiMax Bill Online
- First of all, you need to log on to BSNL online bill payment portal. Click here to do so.
- On this page, look for the tab that reads ‘PostPaid GSM/WiMax’. There you are required to sign in to your BSNL account. If you don’t have one, then click on ‘Sign Up’. Fill the details asked by sign up form.
- If you don’t want to register, then you can opt for ‘Quick Pay’ option. But it’s good to have your own account at BSNL for better facility.
- Once you have registered on the site, then login into your account by entering UserName and Password.
- Now you are logged into the ‘WiMax and GSM’ bill payment page. Make sure that ‘WiMax’ radio button is selected. Now select your circle from the drop down menu.
- After that, click on Add/Manage WiMax Accounts.
- Provide the details that you are asked while adding account.
- Once the account is added, you will be able to see its pending bill.
- Click on ‘Pay’. Choose your payment method in the next page and do the transaction.
- After the payment is done, you will be given a virtual payment receipt. Don’t forget to save and take print of it.
That’s it. This is how you can pay your BSNL WiMax bill online. No need to waste your time in the traffic. Pay the bill while sitting at home!