There are many ways to root any Android device, and so for Galaxy S4 I9505 rooting. If you are willing to root your Galaxy S4 I9505, but don’t want to follow any complex process, then you have landed on the right page. Here is the process to root Galaxy S4 I9505 with Odin & CF-Root. By the way, it is the easiest method available as of now.
- Take the backup of entire data. Though this is optional, but all out of you who have ever done rooting before, must be familiar with its importance.
- Make sure that the battery is charged for 85 percent at least.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device. For this, navigate to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and then check the ‘USB Debugging’ there.
- Make sure that you have all necessary USB Drivers installed on your PC/Laptop.
Root Galaxy S4 I9505 with Odin & CF-Root
- Download the CF-Root from here.
- Download Odin v3.07 from here.
- Now switch off your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 and start it in the Download Mode. For this, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together. You will soon see the green robot on screen. It confirms that you are in Download Mode.
- Open Odin on your computer/laptop.
- Connect your with the computer using USB cable. Make sure the Odin is running in background. On successful connection, you will see “Added!!” message in Odin.
- Proceed as following:
Click the ‘PDA’ and select file named ‘.tar’ or ‘.md5′.
- Check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes and make sure that Re-Partition is not checked.
- Click on Start button in Odin. The rooting process will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. It may take few minutes for so.
- Once the process is done, your device will restart. You will see PASS message at left top side of Odin.
- The Pass Message confirms the success of rooting process. Disconnect your device from computer..
That’s all. You have successfully rooted your Galaxy S4 I9505. Start using it as ‘real’ owner.