The Samsung Galaxy series is one of the most popular series of smartphones & tablets, and almost every device under this series had became a grand success. It is very evident that all the Galaxy Tabs has Android as their Operating System. So, whenever Android comes into play, the users have the tendency to examine various features of it. One very common thing that comes into everybody’s mind is Rooting of Galaxy Tabs. The very next thing after rooting is the installation of Recovery like Clockworkmod. So here is a brief discussion on the process of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note. Some easy steps have been accounted in this following article for your benefits.
The process referred in this article will only work on Samsung Galaxy Note. It is not well-suited for any other gadget or edition.
It is only at your individual discretion that you have to follow the complete procedure cited in the article. Neither the author nor the article can be held accountable in any case if you mislay data on your gadget or if the procedure is not successful.
Before starting the process, there are some requirements which need to be fulfilled. The user must install software for this particular purpose in his computer. There are many types of software available but the most preferable one is ‘Samsung software Kies’. One should not run the software in his computer after its installation and he also needs to disable this application in his Windows configuration. Then the computer is restarted. Now, it is ready for rooting. One must also have the USB data cable of the Galaxy Note.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Note
1. Download the sdk package. After downloading the above link extract it using WinRar or Winzip. The link is then extracted to a new folder.
2. After extracting the link activate the Debugging mode in the Samsung Galaxy Note. The user can go that option by simply touching the menu button from the homescreen followed by ‘Settings’, then ‘Applications’ followed by ‘Development’. Finally be sure that the ‘USB Debugging’ is verified.
3. The user then has to connect his respective Galaxy Note to the computer through the USB Data cable. After tagging it, the user must tap the ‘Turn on USB Storage’ button displayed in the homescreen of the phone.
4. After a successful connection, the folder with the extracted link was opened. Then the user has to find the ‘Runme.bat’ option and then double click it to make it run.
5. After running the correct file, follow the instructions given by the computer and wait until everything is finished. It takes approximately three minutes for the entire processing of the Root.
6. Wait until everything is complete. After three minutes of processing the Galaxy Note is ready for use and is completely rooted.
Now that your rooting process is complete you can check it by using root-only applications programme like Network Spoofer and WiFiKill. You have rooted one of the smartest phones from Samsung the manufacturers of Smartphones.